Friday, May 29, 2009

Kelli Fox ,By Kelli Fox, Astrologer

Kelli Fox was born in Sydney, Australia and now resides in San Francisco, California. An interest in ancient Greek and Roman mythology lead to an early interest in astrology. This was the beginning of a study that has taken her to the UK and USA to further her studies and most recently to develop Astrology.Net. During her early years of study, Linda Goodman was a favourite, though her library quickly grew to many more books. Formal studies began with The College of Humanistic Astrolgy in Sydney and she sees herself as an ongoing student of astrology. She is a member of the NCGR, ISAR, ISIS, Astrological Association of Great Britain, Victorian Astrologers Association of Australia and an associate member of the American Federation of Astrologers. Advice Column Got a problem?Ask the astrologer for astrological advice on relationships, sun sign compatibilities and much more. Please Note: o Brief answers will be published in this column. o If possible, include your birthtime and location (such questions will be given priority). o Questions submitted in UPPERCASE will not be answered. o Due to the high volume of questions, I cannot answer every request. o Questions may be edited for length or clarity. o Please submit your question ONCE only.. Again, please return to this column for your answer. For further insights, Kelli Fox recommends a horoscope report, forecast report, or compatibility report. Also, try the Sabian Symbol Oracle for an answers to your questions. Dear Astrologer: I have recently met a beautiful young Libra that *appears* to meet my criteria in nearly every way for what I look for in a mate. She is extremely intelligent, competitive, athletic, and romantic. My question is that many of the horoscopes I have read have said that the Capricorn and the Libra are not a good match. Is this necessarily true, and should it concern me? Born: Dec, 30 1975, 11:24 am, Seattle. Dear Capricorn: A horoscope is based on many factors and not just Sun signs alone, particularly when dealing with compatibility issues. The combined energies of Capricorn and Libra, at times, can be challenging but they do have some similar traits. Find out more here. If you wish to gain a deeper astrological understanding of your relationship why not order a compatibility chart. This may discard your concerns. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: I want to know what zodiac sign is highly compatible with Capricorn. Can you offer something with this information? Born: . Dear Capricorn: The energy of Capricorn is compatible with other earth signs such as Taurus and Virgo. There is also harmony between earth and water signs such as Scorpio and Pisces. Relationships with Cancer (water sign) can prove to be extreme at times. Find out more here and here. Dear Astrologer: Can you tell me why my B-Day is sometimes listed as a Gemini and sometimes as a Cancer. You have me listed as a Gemini, but the last several years I have seen myself listed as a Cancer. Years ago I use to be listed as a Gemini. My B-Day is June 21. Thank you for you help. Born: . Dear Gemini: You have not supplied your time, year or place of birth so I cannot be accurate. I looks like you have a Gemini Sun though. You should read the information I have about cusp signs here. Dear Astrologer: I have been woundering wheather I'm a libra or a scorpio,I'm born on the morning of October 23 1978. Althought I feel that I have some of the traits of the scorpio, I'm still at odds of which signs I really belong to. Also...Am I compatible with Sag? Thanks You. Born: Oct, 23 1978, : am. Dear Libra: Including your birth time and place would have helped to determine what your Sun sign is. It looks like you are a Libra. To be really sure why not try a free horoscope? You will have the traits of both Libra and Scorpio so understand more here.Generally speaking, Sagittarius and Libra are compatible. Dear Astrologer: Hi there I just got married with a female, born on April 12, 1972 one month ago. We already were dating about 6 months. Our problem is sudden and unnecessary fights for less important things. We believe that we love each other. Also I like your site so much! Please give me some advise how to prevent this sudden fights and anger ? Thanks by now. Born: Nov, 07 1970, 12:30 am, Ankara. Dear Scorpio: You need to give yourselves some time and space. You are both strong personalities and feel a need to dominate. Aries and Scorpio are ruled by Mars, the God of War. Mars represents power and passion. The way to achieve harmony is to find a compromise. Dear Astrologer: Hi, I am interested in Astrology. I had my chart read in India. This was 5 years ago. I had a rough marraige. I was abused a lot. I finally found the courage to leave. I am divorced now. Have been separated 2 years. I am currently seeing someone DOB( June 24, 62),6.30 p.m, New Jersey. I wish to know if this relation will go anywhere. Or is there someone else in the future. My parents want me to get married My first marraige was arranged, I met him twice before I got married. So I am terrified of arranged marraiges. I am going back home for a Vacation and my parents will again ask me to get married. Awaiting your response. Born: Dec, 20 1968, 10:10 pm, Bombay. Dear Sagittarius: Over the next 12 months relationships will be your focus. Your Cancer offers excitement and a change of pace compared to what you have experienced before. He admires your determination. There is potential for this relationship although at times it may not feel like it. I'm sorry to hear the pressures you are suffering from your family. Perhaps they need to find a more reputable method for the selection process of compatibility. I understand there are some excellent astrologers in India and other more questionable ones. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: dear astrologer we(husband and son) are planing to move another country to begin a new life but im hesitate because of my transit uranus square moon conj so will you help me please and also i wonder the transit pluto square natal venus effect so will you please help me by some advise thanks and love and husband info is 24 jan 1964 23:40 istanbul son's is 7 september 1994 ankara 10:35 daylight Born: Oct, 07 1964, 03:50 pm, ankara. Dear Libra: Pluto is the one to watch as it is transiting your 9th house of foreign places. I don't think you are ready to move this year but around March 1998 shows great improvement. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: I'm an astrologer, currently moving into the professional realm. I've had several clients ask me lately if I can help them figure out their purpose for coming into this life. Any insights you can offer? Born: , 05:17 am, Denver. Dear ?: When reading a chart there is usually a theme which "jumps" out at you. Also, the nodes and retrograde planets are lessons 101 for indicating life purpose. Perhaps you need to cast a few more charts before thinking about becoming a professional. Astrology is a philosophy and understanding is crucial when it comes to helping others with their life purpose. Dear Astrologer: A couple of questions: Can you read into past lives by viewing someones chart? Have there been any studies on the suicidal tendecies in relation to one's planetary alignments? Also, I'm curious on the compatibility of having the same rising sign as someone else. Does that pose trouble? How much of an effect does a rising sign have on someone else's sun sign if they are opposing? What is Trine? Thanks for your time, mulysa. Born: May, 13 1976, 07:36 pm, Spokane. Dear Taurus: A horoscope can explain alot about a person including past life influences. It can tell us about issues we bring with us which we need to learn from and overcome. As far as rising sign compatibility it works in much the same way as Sun sign compatibility. In a general sense, I cannot see how it would pose trouble. If anothers sun sign opposes your rising sign then it is more than likely you are involved in a partnership with this person. Their Sun falls in your 7th house which represents marriage and one on one partnerships. To understand more about the aspects click here. Dear Astrologer: First, let me thank you for your web site. I am in search of some answers and your site was found to be a good resource. I have a son who is extremely interested and involved in astrology. The other day we entered into a discussion about it and his mother made the comment that it was a science. I said that I didn't believe it so, however, it could be possibly classified as a study of heavenly bodies and their interactions. This garnered a look of non-belief and a little anger from both mother and son. I thus backed off and went looking for more information on the subject. I want to say that I really do not have a problem with my son exploring the nature and practice of astrology. However, I am concerned about the possiblity that he feels he may be predisposed towards certain traits and characteristic's associated with his astrological sign. This is in large part because my son (18 yrs. old) has been suicidal over the last year. And two weeks ago he attempted to take his life for the third time. He is extremely intelligent and creative and is also a Sagittarius (Nov. 27, 1978 birthdate). He relays that his Sag's characteristic's cause him to be flighty and irresponsible for his actions!! My question to him (and to you, I guess) is, doesn't this indicate a possible "self-fullfilling prophecy"? Also, for sake of argument, do you consider the study of astrology a science? Webster's New World dictionary labels it "a 'pseudoscience' claiming to foretell the future by the supposed influence of the stars, planets, etc. on human affairs" Thank you for any help you can provide me in the search for some answers for me with my son. Born: . Dear Sag's Dad: It also concerns me when people use their astrological Sun sign traits as an excuse for their behavior and self fulfilling prophecies. It is superficial and does not give Astrology (or the individual) the justice it deserves. One's horoscope is a combination of all the planets and signs plus many other factors. This is why human nature is so varied and complex. For more info on this issue click here and here. As for Astrology being regarded as a science this is a much debated issue. The definition of science according to the Webster's II Dictionary states " The study of natural phenomena. Any branch of knowledge. An activity requiring study and method." Sounds like Astrology to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment