Friday, May 29, 2009

Advice Column

Got a problem?Ask the astrologer for astrological advice on relationships, sun sign compatibilities and much more. Please Note: o Brief answers will be published in this column. o If possible, include your birthtime and location (such questions will be given priority). o Questions submitted in UPPERCASE will not be answered. o Due to the high volume of questions, I cannot answer every request. o Questions may be edited for length or clarity. o Please submit your question ONCE only.. Again, please return to this column for your answer. For further insights, Kelli Fox recommends a horoscope report, forecast report, or compatibility report. Also, try the Sabian Symbol Oracle for an answers to your questions. Dear Astrologer: We have been blessed with the most wonderful baby boy! Can you tell me anything about him? He was born February 10, 1995 at 3:55pm in Eureka, California. He appears to have a good strong will, and unfortunatly a terrible, violent temper. Does this come with being an Aquarius? Thanks for the input. Born: Jul, 23 1958, 05: pm, Seattle. Dear Cancer: Your son is strong willed. This comes from not only his fixed Aquarian Sun but his Leo rising and Mars (the God of War) in Leo. He will be inter intellectual pursuits as both his Sun and Moon (in Gemini) are in air signs. He may start to read at an early age. Make sure he mixes with other children from an early age as the socialization process will be important to his personal growth. Why not order a child report? Dear Astrologer: I recently met a woman who interests me very much. She was born 09/21/1941. She is a recent widow and is somewhat reluctant. Is there a future for this relationship and if there is what will it be like? Born: Mar, 27 1937, 05:30 pm, Nanticoke. Dear Aries: A lesson of Aries is patience. Take it slowly and the outcome will be as you envision. This time next year Jupiter enters your house of partnership. Anything goes. Dear Astrologer: I was just wondering what my career outlook is for this month. I am going back into a field I enjoy and wondering if I am doing the right decision here. thank you Born: Sep, 20 1957, 02:00 am, Gettysburg. Dear Virgo: Now is an important time in your career path. You will be looked upon as an authority in your field. There will be a lot of responsibility and hard work but the outcome will be successful if you stay focused. Dear Astrologer: The husband may 18 1939 7 am in lynn ma,wife dec 4 1943 5pm in lynn ,ma The problem,i feel like i have a noose around my neck,and after 27 year's it's getting very tight. I have three retrograde planet's in my chart,is this karma? I'd love to go back to school to be an artist as i feel that's my calling?Do you see any positive changes in my future? Thanks Again Born: Dec, 04 1943, : pm, lynn. Dear Sagittarius: If you wish to understand the influence of your retrograde stellium try past life regression as it may shed some light on your current obstacles. The future is in your hands. Dear Astrologer: I am considered by health professionals to be super obese. This is greater than morbidly obese. I am currently engaged in being evaluated for gastric bypass surgery which will take some time within the next few months. Can you advise me which month may be better than the other for me to have this surgery. I am a Registered Nurse and I am very aware of the risks involved in major surgery. . .I am scared! Maybe if the stars are on my side I could increase my odds of having fewer complications. Please let me know if you see anything in the stars for me during July, August and September. Thank you. Born: Mar, 16 1952, 06:53 am, Worcester. Dear Pisces: The next few months may prove to be an intense time for many people as there are quite a few planets retrograde (appear to be traveling backwards from Earth). A lot of internal changes will need to take place before obstacles can be overcome successfully (the theme for retrograde planets). A better time to schedule your operation during this period is the third week of September. This may give you some time to prepare yourself mentally too. Good luck. Dear Astrologer: I am going through a very difficult time in my life it seems all of a sudden I realized that all that I have worked for in my life is not what I really want. I feel like quiting my job, leaving my husband and moving to another country. What's up with this feeling? Another problem is that about a month ago I had a very intense, realistic sexual dream with a man I met at work. I knew him for a long time before this dream and never really saw him that way but now I can hardly look at this person without feeling akward. I wonder if we would have the physical connection we did in my dream. This is driving me crazy because I don't believe in extra-marital affairs but the temptation is getting to be too much.. please help. Totally confused Born: Apr, 30 1967, 11:45 am, Brasilia. Dear Taurus: You are experiencing what is commonly known as a Saturn Return. It is one of the most significant astrological transitions. It is when Saturn returns to its original position in your chart. It takes approximately 29 years to complete its cycle. Saturn is the ruler of discipline, responsibility and time. It will make you review what is not working in your life and change accordingly. Perhaps your job, relationship and home life are not providing you with what you need, hence the feelings of discord. Also, I'm not a dream analyst but suggest you need to be clear that fantasy or dreams do not always imply fact or truth. It may offer you the escape you are looking for though. Dear Astrologer: My birth numbers are as follows 5-13-76 @ 7:36 p.m. A friend of mine has knowledge of astrology and read my chart once saying I am a Scorpio rising. She also said 3/4 of my planets are in Scorpio. I feel resistant to her information, and I guard myself because she assumes all of these things about me, knowing my chart so well. I'm paranoid. She's a Capricorn. We're having conflicting ideas on how each of us deals with life's experiences, but she will say it's all coming from me. I get so frustrated with her constantly questioning my character, but I love her dearly. I seriously want to have this friendship a positive one. Any insights? Sincerely, Torn Taurean Born: May, 13 1976, 07:36 pm, Spokane. Dear Taurus: It seems your friend is not using the knowledge she has of Astrology wisely. It should be used to help people understand themselves better rather than for one's intellectual self promotion and creating paranoia in others. I cannot see 3/4 planets in Scorpio in your chart (although in Taurus I can). You have a Scorpio rising, Moon in Scorpio along with the generational planet of Uranus in Scorpio like she may too (if she's around the same age). It seems she has found your Achilles heal and is using it to her advantage. You will need to change your reaction to her if you wish to keep her as a friend. Dear Astrologer: I have been married for 5 years, but have always felt I married for the wrong reasons. This could be a long story, but to make it short, I met this person, who stated some interest in me, but then backed out saying he was an "emotional failure", that we'd better be friends. BUT, he calls me every day, asks me why don't I call him, teases me constantly, yet leaves me in the twilight zone, and I would like to know is there something here that I should persue? I think I'm falling for him... He's a Pisces from March 05, 1962, born at 4:30 am. Please help. Thank you. Born: Oct, 26 1958, 01:30 pm, Aibonito. Dear Scorpio: A relationship with the Pisces can only be successful if you are available -- which you are not. He knows this so this is why the situation with him seems confusing to you. It's up to you to determine the outcome you want. Dear Astrologer: this aries guy and i dated or were together for 8 months. i still love him ,but however he treats me badly but then he doesn't. (it is not abuse or anything) he just doesn't act like he is intrested in me like he used to be. i am a aries to. do i have any future with him. and is there any way i can win his heart again and change him back to the sweet ,generous, understanding person that i fell in love with. Born: Apr, 05 1983, 12:01 , Dallas. Dear Aries: Forget him. Get on with your life. You deserve better. Dear Astrologer: I am a Scorpio who is in some pretty good need of some helpful advice. There are lots of guys which like me a lot, but the only problem is that I don't like any of them. My friends say that special person will come especially considering that I am only almost 15 years old. I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess I'm just a really picky girl. My friends tell me I am really pretty, so whats with it? What type I am compatable with? Sincerely, A picky scorpio Born: Oct, 27 1982, 06:31 , Aurora. Dear Scorpio: Listen to your friends. You have the right attitude so stick with it. You are compatible with someone who will give you the respect you deserve. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment