Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Astrologer:

Please tell me what the "Age of Aquarius" is, I heard about it and I know that it is happening right now but I have no clue to what it is. Born: Jan, 31 1980, 02:22 pm, Wausau. Dear Aquarius: The Age of Aquarius will last approximately 2000 years! Throughout the history of the world we have had Astrological Era's or Age's. Each Era represents one sign and its influence on world events, culture and discoveries made during this time. There is no exact date for the start of a new Era but rather a period of time. I believe, we are at the start of the "Age of Aquarius" and perhaps the Aquarius stellium of 1962 was the true beginning! Anyway, what we can expect from this new Era will be all things Aquarian affecting us on a global basis such as great technological advances (such as the internet), further space exploration (mission to Mars), society values changing (same sex marriages), and even Astrology taking its rightful place in the behavioral and social sciences! Dear Astrologer: I'm a single parent of 2 children ages 11 and 13. Their father plays a very small roll in their lives. He does pay child support, but not enough to support them in the way he could. Which leaves all the responsibility on my shoulders. Which leaves me in a job I don't like because of the money. The money isn't great, but it does pay the bills. I've been divorced for almost 9 years and have had alot of problems with relationships. I'm always attracted to younger men and they are attracted to me. I hadn't felt the need to be in a relationship for over 2 years until I met some one about a month ago. We have only talked, but I have feelings that I thought I'd never feel again.I don't know his birthday. Do you see a relationship in the future or I'm I headed for more problems? Born: Jul, 01 1953, 05:15 pm, St. Louis. Dear Cancer: I have a quick solution for you, let go of your ex. I understand this is not easy due to the children but Cancerians have been known to hang onto the past tightly. This sounds like the cause of your negative attitude toward relationships. You are coming up to a romance phase so make the most of it! Dear Astrologer: I'm a Libra and i am constantly reading about astrology. I am aware that Libras are supposed to be very beautiful, but this doesn't make sense to me because i know i'm not very attractive physically. My reasoning is that not one guy has ever approached me about being more than friends. Also i'm not unapproachable. I don't understand why i don't match up with my sign. Born: Oct, 06 1980, 03:45 am, Parma. Dear Libra: I'm not sure about Librans being very beautiful, although I'm positive some are! As Libra is ruled by Venus, the planet of Love they appreciate beauty and all its associations such as fashion, art and enhancing one's appearance. Astrology is not just about Sun signs but all the planets and signs and their relationship to each other which is quite a complicated and involved subject. For example, you have Venus in Virgo which can sometimes be under confident in your own abilities, particularly romance and social interactions. The key here is not to try too hard and just be who you are. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: Why does everything in life seem either simple or impossible? I either know it all or I know nothing. I either have money or I don't. There is no middle ground. Only extremes. In love, money, family, everything. I'm either hot or cold. And I never know where I stand in relationships. Any advice? I've heard it all. From don't be so serious to you've got to have more control. Thanks. Born: Oct, 10 1970, 01:25 pm, Atlanta. Dear Libra: You have a few planets in Libra and it sounds like the Libran scales are not balanced in your life. One side is up while the other is down. You also have a few planets opposite each other in your chart which is known as an opposition. This can also mean an imbalance if you choose to only use the energy of one of the planets. I suggest you take a step back and try to look at these situations from another perspective, think laterally for a solution. Librans are usually good at intellectualizing so this shouldn't be too hard. Changing your expectation is a good place to start. Dear Astrologer: For couple of months now, I have been enjoying your advice to other people, and that prompted me to ask you something about myself.Since my adulthood, I seem to have dualistic state of mind -whether to do (or take an action) or not.Though I have accomplish(ed) what I intend(ed) to do, yet there is a great deal of unfulfillment so far the career is concerned.Keeping my talent, qualifications and experience in mind,I think I should have progressed, both financially and professionally, more than the position I am at currently. How do you foresee my future ahead? Will my dualistic traits remain with me? I have been searching a better job for last two years, and nothing seems to be materializing? Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to correct anything? Born: Mar, 02 1955, 05:35 pm, Shrinagar. Dear Pisces: You have your Sun in Pisces and Moon in Gemini which are both dual natured signs. This means a pull in 4 different directions! As the energy between these 2 signs are not always harmonious there can be an internal struggle and even indecision. I think you are too hard on yourself. You need to look at what you are comparing yourself to and qualify what success means to you. You need to add creativity to your work (and attitude) and give yourself some quality time to enjoy pursuits outside of your career as there appears to be an imbalance in your life. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: Every time I look at compatability remarks for my sun sign (Aquarius), I see that one of the worst signs for me to team up with is Scorpio. However, most of my closest, most devoted friends are Scorpios. There are always many around me romanticly as well. Should I expect problems? Born: Feb, 01 1973, 11:24 am, Norwood. Dear Aquarius: Astrology is a very deep subject which I cannot emphasize enough. By basing decisions on Sun signs alone is not a good idea, although a good place to start. It's a bit like using just one letter of the alphabet rather than all 26 letters! All the planets, signs and much more need to be taken into consideration when analyzing compatibility or even one's horoscope. As you have Scorpio on your descendant (what we project onto others) you will attract Scorpions to fulfill parts of yourself you cannot manage alone! To understand more about astrology click here. Dear Astrologer: I have been with my husband for over 20 years. I don't feel I love him anymore and want to leave him, but I've always felt somehow that we were meant to always be together. His birthday is July 10, 1954. He was born at 8:30am in Pontiac MI too. Should I hang in there or just pack it in and hope that my old feelings will return some day? Born: Nov, 14 1954, 06:32 pm, Pontiac. Dear Scorpio: I see a positive change coming up for you this year. Put yourself first and expect the unexpected! You may find you just need some breathing space rather than planning any drastic action. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: I'm going out with a Capicorn right now. Everyone says how we complement each other, but we are extremely different! Way too different for me. He's pretty boring and doesn't seem to really like me. However, there is a Scorpio whom I get along with very, very well!!! We have so much in common and I enjoy his passionate personality - like mine!! How compatible are Gemini's and Scorpio's?!?! I read the page from this site, but I'm still confused/wondering. Thank you. Born: Jun, 06 1975, 07:30 am, Denver. Dear Gemini: This is a case of passion (Scorpio) versus intellect (Gemini) on a basic Sun sign level. In most cases, these 2 signs are fated, that is, they have something to teach each other. One may choose to serve the other and more than likely it will be the Gemini serving the Scorpion! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment