Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Astrologer:

I've been having problems with my marriage. I've lost the love I once felt for him. He had an alcohol dependency problem and I still feel angry at him for all that he has put me through. I do know I don't love him. My question is, will I continue to pretend I love him, or will we end up in divorce? Born: Apr, 16 1965, 01:58 am, Syracuse. Dear Aries: What do you have to gain by pretending you love this man? If you want this marriage to work then seek counselling. You can pull through if you want to. The outcome is up to you. Dear Astrologer: I'm giving up the job I've had since I graduated from college because I'm miserable because of my boss. I'm planning a full scale, gung-ho resume make-over and job search. Am I doing the right thing? I need some encouragement!! Born: Dec, 19 1965, 03:27 pm, sturgis. Dear Sagittarius: If anyone can turn a negative into a positve situation it's a Sag! There is turn of events coming up for you but the outcome will be determined by your attitude. Listen to your intuition. Dear Astrologer: I have had three unsuccessful, abusive marriages and I'am wondering if its possible that I could have an enduring, supportive and more spiritual relationship in this lifetime? Born: Dec, 15 1958, 08:43 am, Philadelphia. Dear Sagittarius: Yes, it is certainly possible but not until you learn about yourself a little better. You have challenging aspects in your chart which indicate your relationship projections. Understand who you are first and your ambition may be fulfilled. Dear Astrologer: what are the meanings of saturn transiting various planets? Born: Jan, 30 1969, 06:20 am, ljubljana. Dear Aquarius: Saturn is about structure and timing. It is the planet of karma . We learn our life lessons through this planet and its aspects to the other planets. Look to the house Saturn is transiting as it will indicate which part of your life is being examined. Dear Astrologer: what is the reason for the magnetic attraction of scorpio and taurus? Born: Oct, 23 1954, 11:26 pm, dublin. Dear LibScorp: Opposites attract! Check out StarMatcher. Dear Astrologer: I have been seperated for almost 3 years - have a busy career and would like to know if I will be meeting someone very special in my life soon. Was married to a Gemini for 24 years and looking for romance,excitment,fulfillment. Love to have the intimate relationship and being close. what are my chances Born: Jan, 17 1946, 12:30 am, Ottawa. Dear Capricorn: You may meet someone older or through work around April 1998. Late this month looks promising although I think it has more to do with career and how others see you rather than romance...but you'll be feeling good regardless! Dear Astrologer: I have been seeing a gentleman (8/10/49 12am Boise,Id), who appears unavailable. His wife died August 2, 1995 of cancer and he seems to be still grieving. I really wonder if there is hope for us as a couple or not. Should I just forget it, or be more patient. We have been seeing each other for 15 months, and I haven't gotten a committment from him at all. Born: Aug, 27 1945, 12:20 am, salt lake city. Dear Virgo: If you are interested in this man then you must learn patience. He has been through a major trauma in his life and needs time to work it out. I think you are being unreasonable. You have been seeing each other for 15 months -- to me that sounds like a commitment! Dear Astrologer: I am currently in a relationship with a Scorpio (Nov. 17, 1975). We seem to get along most of the time except when it comes to trust issues and closeness. Neither of us trust each other very much and I feel the need for closeness both intimately and emotionally whereas he only wants to be close intimately. Because of this, I need constant reassurance about his feelings and still am not sure whether they are strong enough to last. Can you tell me whether we are compatible enough to stick with this relationship or should we concentrate on being friends? Thanks a lot! Any advice on this will help a great deal. Born: Jan, 11 1975, Baton Rouge. Dear Capricorn: Trust is one of the solid foundations of a relationship and if your don't have it then this will cause problems. Admittedly, it takes time to trust someone on this level. If he is not giving you what you want then why bother? Dear Astrologer: I met a Libra (26-SEP-56 Alabama)1n 1983. He was hired at my place of employment three weeks before me, a Pisces (19-FEB-60 Mayaguez, PR 1:30p). I had moved to this city after college with the purpose of marrying my college boyfriend. That marriage was called off. I dated Libra for about six months, but grew discouraged at his lack of "spine." and initiative. I could not fall in love... I married a Taurus (11-MAY-56 San Diego) in 1986. Two children later and after a very intense marriage, we divorced after I discovered he was having an affair with a colleague. Libra came back to my life, as a friend. Our relationship became closer and closer. Great communication, honesty, trustfulness, great friendship... He asked me to marry him because that's what I wanted. Then he became terrified of the commitment. After almost three years of a beatiful relationship, we have gone our own ways with no hope of reconciliation. I was very sad, but now, I am doing great. What's in my future? Is he the one? I have decided not to pursue it any further. Will I meet someone else? What about the father of my children, will he be playing any role in my future life? I need some spiritual guidance. Born: Feb, 19 1960, 01:30 pm, Mayaguez. Dear Aquarius: For spiritual guidance listen to your intuition for the answers. As for your Libra, you already know he's not the one. Someone will come into your life who you have not met before but will only be able to do so once you have let go of your previous relationships. Dear Astrologer: I have recently had many set back financially that have caused a lot of serious hardships in my life. I am a caring, loving person that would give anyone the last penny I had if it could help them out...I have also been there for others especially my women firends when they needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Because of my recent set backs, I lost a wonderful women I was engaged to...My question to you is will I find true LOVE in the near future and with whom(someone I know or a total stranger)?? And will my financial situation ever get better?? When?? Born: Jul, 09 1961, 01:45 am, Providence. Dear Cancer: You will only find true love when you let go of your old relationship. It will be when you are least expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment