Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Astrologer:

I have been seeing a guy for about nine months now.Our relationship is strong and we get along very well considering we are opposite signs(I am a capricorn born at11:59pm on January 4,1980 and he is a cancer born on July 20,1980). My problem is soon we will each have to go off to college and I am really worried about what will happen to us.I would never ask him to give up his dreams and follow me to college and he has made it clear that he doesn't want to be a factor in my decision of choosing a college.I know we are headed in different directions but do you see us overcoming the odds in the future?I really love him and it is tearing me apart,and holding me back from choosing the college I am headed for.Thanks for your help... Born: Jan, 04 1980, 11:59 pm, Bay Shore. Dear Capricorn: Like you say, if your relationship is strong then you have nothing to worry about! Listen to his words carefully as your answer is right there. If you love something set it free and if it doesn't come back to you then it was never yours to start with. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: My life is currently a complete mess. I've been at the same job for more than 7 years now, and no matter how hard I work, I reative and inventive I may, I never got a promotion. My bosses always have the same excuse "there are elder people in the company , etc." On the other hand they always take advantage of my good will and keep demanding more and more (quantity and quality). I have no perspective of getting another job (I live in a small place and this is about the best company you can get into). More, I live with my parents in a small village, and I hate it! But finding a place to live in the nearest town has been unsuccessfull either it's too expensive or there's no option at all. To make this all even worse I have lost touch with most of the people I knew and now I have no friends to go out with. If I go out alone I'll surely bump into someone I recently broke up a romantic relationship with and will be no fun at all. Help! Could you please look into my future point out a light somewhere (even if you have to imagine it!)? Born: Jan, 20 1969, 06:00 pm, Salisbury (currently Harare). Dear Aquarius: Your situation is improving but it will require patience and perseverance. Your life (and destiny) is in your own hands and it is up to you to make the difference. Look beyond your immediate situation and think bigger. You are limiting yourself in too many ways by not taking any chances at all because you think you already know the outcome! You will notice a difference in May. Good Luck! Dear Astrologer: I will be starting a new job in May. I am so happy that I have the chance to do something which I enjoy. Can you tell by my chart if this will work out for me? I'm a little nervous as I will be working in sales. Thank you in advance. Born: Jul, 26 1962, 06:52 am, Boston. Dear Leo: Your heart is in the right place so this is a good start! Leo's are a natural when it comes to sales. You'll do just fine. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: My e-mail pen pal's and my relationship has turned romantic over the last 6 months. I love him very much and feel he is also sincere in his feelings for me. We have exchanged pictures and have sent each other various gifts over the months. However, he is married. He tells me he hasn't had a physical relationship with his wife in nearly a year, so I am not coming between them. But they are still living together. He tells me he wants to wait until his children are grown before we get together and I feel the same way as far as my children, so it will be 4 to 6 years before anything substantial comes of our relationship. I own my own business. He also owns a business and is also an actor. His birth data is as follows: Born June 26, 1949 at 6:40 a.m. in Chorley, Lancashire, England, where he still resides. (I still live in Michigan). I am wondering what the stars have to say as far as our compatibility, and possible future. Born: Dec, 09 1960, 09:45 am, Pontiac. Dear Sagittarius: This is a no win situation. If the cliche of this situation didn't alert you then I will! I'm sorry to tell you there is no future to this relationship. There is someone else coming up for you who will make you forget this man. You deserve better! Dear Astrologer: I would like know if i am going to get the job i have been waiting for in the near furture. It is very important to me to be enployed with this school district as a teacher's aide. Born: Apr, 17 1960, 07:25 am, scranton. Dear Aries: Luck is on your side at the moment! If it's not this particualr job it will be another soon and perhaps something you have not be expecting. Dear Astrologer: I recently ended a relationship with someone. He was a born December 6, 1938. The first time I saw him I thought he was the one. Sometimes I still feel that way. There were alot of simularities, yet many conflicts and a gap in our communication. I have started looking for someone else. Am I on the right track, or have I made a grave error. Born: Jul, 28 1952, 09:02 am, San Jose. Dear Leo: You have made the right decision. The issues between you are too deep to resolve. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: I been studying astrology for quite sometime now and I've been wondering: what house system would you personally consider as the most reliable among existing house systems? Which of the house systems present more accurate interpretations and analyses? Hoping your kindest consideration. Born: Aug, 19 1971, 01:36 pm, Paris. Dear Leo: As you know, the house system an astrologer uses is all a matter of personal preference. I personally use the Koch system as I have found it to pull the chart tighter (if that makes sense) together particularly when looking at transits. Although, I have set our ChartMaster system to run Placidus charts as I feel this to be a more widely accepted and used system. I use the Natural house system to write the daily horoscopes and the Equal House system when there is a planet on a house cusp which needs further clarification. The other systems I have played around with but have not used seriously. Dear Astrologer: What is my rising sign? Born: Feb 24 1982, 01:01 pm, Denver. Dear Pisces: Your rising sign or ascendant is 9 degrees Cancer. With the combination of your Pisces Sun you are more than likely to be a sentimental person. Helping others would be a good outlet for you and more than likely you base your decisions on intuition. Dear Astrologer: My Saturn Return occurs this May, and I'm wondering what sorts of things to look for, things to look at, etc. I'm feeling all sorts of issues come up and feel out of sorts, lacking clarity. What to do? As for my birth time, I do not have my chart accessible right here, but am within minutes, and do know that my rising sign is in virgo, by a matter of minutes. Thanks! Born: Apr, 14 1968, 05:07 pm, Milwaukee. Dear Aries: According to this birthtime you are a Libra rising. Anyway, if you are a Virgo rising your Saturn will fall in or around the 8th house. This year, issues around death, rebirth and business (including taxes or litigation) should be in the foreground. The Saturn Return is about time and responsibility. Saturn can also bring great rewards but only after hard work has been achieved. Congratulations, you are now officially an adult according to Astrology! Dear Astrologer: After reading some of the other person's questions and your answers, it seemed to me that you might be able to help me with a romance problem I have. For more than 4 years now, I've been in love with this Scorpio (born 13.11.1959) and it has been a complicated relationship. It seems he is constantly finding ways to hurt me in order to drive me away from his life. But whenever I finally do he always finds some way of getting me back. Right now things seem pretty dead and I'm trying my best to keep out of sight (though it hurts a lot!) but whenever we meet the conversation always goes back to us and he insists on bringing up things he knows hurt a great deal. I know he is currently seeing someone else. What do you think of this mess? Am I ever going to be able to get over him, or will this just go round and round? I'll be anxiously waiting for your comment. Thank you for your time and trouble. Born: Jan, 20 1969, 06:00 pm, Salisbury (currently Harare). Dear Capricorn: Forget him and yes you will get over him. You deserve better. The quicker you get him out of your life the quicker you will find someone else who has more respect for you, and you will! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment