Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Astrologer:

Dear Astrologer: I have been seeing this guy for a little over two months now, and he says that he loves me, but I keep hearing rumors from other people saying that he only wants one thing and that he is just a player. I really don't know what to do, some of my friends think he is great, others think he is just a player. What should I do? Does he really love me like he says? His----June 22 1980. Thank you! :) Born: Aug, 19 1983, 06:58 pm, Newark. Dear Leo: You should stop listening to other people and their opinions. Give the relationship a chance and remember, you can't please everybody all of the time -- including your freinds. Dear Astrologer: I am a leo and have a very intense friendship with a male Virgo. We have considered taking it further, but are wondering if we truly are compatiable. We get along wonderfully, but have never tried anything romantic. Please I need your advice on this one. (if it's any help he was born on August 31, 1978) Born: Aug, 05 1979, 06:36 am, San Jose. Dear Leo: Friendship is a great solid foundation for a romantic relationship so why not take it further? Dear Astrologer: Hi I'm a scorpio and my husband is a libra. Our relationship is like a roller coster! Sometimes we get along so well other days we fight like cats and dogs? We have talked about seperating then we forget about it. Now we are expecting our second child should we continue on the relationship? Born: Nov, 02 1975, San Salvador. Dear Scorpio: All relationships have their moments -- both good and bad. At the moment you are focusing on the bad. I suggest you focus on the good and remember why you and your husband came together in the first instance. Things will work out so stick with it. Dear Astrologer: The Scorpio (11/13/42) man in my life just told me he loves me. I should be thrilled, but I feel confused. Things were wonderful until I saw his (short but hot) temper. The age-difference notwithstanding, is there any hope for me and my Scorpio man? Born: Oct 07 1962, 09:15 am, Toledo. Dear Libra: Librans aim for peace and harmony in their lives above just about everything else. A compromise is needed. You need to get your feelings out into the open through clear and honest communication with each other. Your Scorpion's temper appears to be very much a part of him. I cannot see him changing overnight but I think he will be open to possibilities. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: I have been maried for 9 years now with a sagittarius (born Nov. 30, 1965) and I am not satisfied anymore in this relationship for the last three years. But we have two children aged 7 and 4. Do you see any new happy love relationship coming? Thank you for your advice column. Born: June 4, 1967, 04:00 pm, Lourdes. Dear Gemini: You need to pursue other interests rather than being completely focused on the family. Take up study, do something for yourself before you become completely burnt out. You are focusing on the negatives of the relationship rather than the positive. You both need to make an effort if the relationship is to survive and it has the potential to do just that. Good luck -- you can make it happen! Dear Astrologer: I have recently met a Sagittarius through the internet (born 12-4-46)and we have daily phone conversations lasting up to 3 hours, sharing our thoughts, beliefs and we share many commonalities. I am to meet him soon and there is a chance he will ask me to marry him. In my heart he's everything I could ever dream of or want in a man. What are the possibilities of permanent relationship with him? Shall I accept? Born: Jul, 26 1953, 05:45 am, Los Angeles. Dear Leo: There certainly is a lot of relationship energy around you at the moment. I suggest you do not rush into anything just yet. This response is not negative, just give it time to get to know each other on a face to face level and try not to get lost in the heat of the moment. In other words, give yourself some breathing space. Dear Astrologer: I am going through quite a rough patch at the moment, and although I am sure that it will pass, the question I have concerns the man I am in love with. I need to know if we will make it. Will he come back to me? Etc. I don't want to hear what you think I want to hear, so don't worry about being too honest. I just want to know if he loves me, and if we will make it. Born: Oct, 20 1965, 06:10 pm, Houston. Dear Libra: At this stage in your life, the tighter you hold onto something the hard it will be for you to accept change. You are not seeing the picture clearly. Take a step back and look at the situation from another perspective, and the answer will be there. Dear Astrologer: Will I ever be loved by another? If so...how far away in time will that time be? Born: Aug 06 1975, 01:20 pm, New Orleans. Dear Leo: How could anyone not love a Leo! You are actually in a relationship phase at the moment so stay alert and stop dragging your feet. Others will be attracted to your self confidence not your self pity. Dear Astrologer: I am involved in a realtionship with an intense and passionate Aquarius (born time unknown, 14th Feb 1975, Toronto, Canada). We have been together for almost eight months now and everything had went smoothly and passionately. I am deeply in love with him and he claimed to be the same too. However, two and a half months has passed and I haven't heard from him ever since a last call I had made to him then. I've been writing regularly to him but have not been receiving any replies. I have also tried to call him up only to find out that the number is no longer of service. We live in different countries and I have completely exhausted all means and ways to find him. The only solution left is to go to Canada itself to look for him which I might do this December. I have no idea what has happened and I'm worried sick about him. Could he be avoiding me? But why since we did not even fight and the last conversation I had with him was as intense as the rest. He has made promises to me and I know as an Aquarian, he's a man of his words. We have promised never to leave without saying a word and he has promised me that whatever it will take, we will make this work. I am having trouble letting go of him. I have been having sleepless nights just worrying about him. I am in utter confusion and never have I felt anything like this before. I tried to move on but to no avail. This guy has my heart and I cannot love anyone else at the moment. What makes it so difficult for me to let go is due to the fact that he disappeared just like that without a word and that I simply know that he is not that type of a guy. We were serious about each other and even his mom knows about me and was always asking me to go up there to visit them. This is also another reason why I feel that he will not just leave me without saying anything. What do I do now? I have been crying my heart out every night before I go to bed and I seem to be thinking and worrying about him endlessly. My heart and mind is deeply troubled and I need advice please. Confused and worried, Born: Nov, 02 1977, 09:15 pm, Singapore. Dear Scorpio: Firstly, I strongly suggest you talk to a professional in your local area to help deal with the emotions you are experiencing at the moment. You have a lot of Scorpio energy in your chart which suggests very, very deep and intense feelings. The situation will become clearer soon but only after you take the first step to help yourself and look at the situation from a different perspective. Dear Astrologer: I have recently met another Leo [14-8-73, Sydney, time unknown], but am unsure of how she feels about me. I have only met her once in real life, but have talked a few times before then. Since then we have only spoken once since, a few weeks after. I have her number: should I ring after this time, or is there no point? I am really unsure of her feelings towards me, as we both share a few [unlikely] common interests. Will we be just friends or will it develop further? Born: Aug, 17 1973, 02:10 pm, Sydney. Dear Leo: Call her with a view to friendship and take it from there. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment