Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Astrologer:

I have been with a Scorpio (14 Nov 1980) for about 3 months and we felt all right together, there was nothing wrong between us (I must say that we have always been very good friends long before our "engagement"). Suddenly she began to have doubts about her feelings for me and for the rest of the world, so she decided it was better to cut that part of the relationship. What's our future? Is it really ended? Or is this just a parenthesis (as I feel)? She sometimes gives me strange signals as if she wants to stay with me but she can't because of her being so insecure now. Please let me understand. Born: Jan, 18 1979, 10:35 am, Mantova. Dear Capricorn: Give her the space she needs and let her know you will support her with whatever it is she is going through. If you can manage this then the results will be better than what you had hoped for. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: I have been feeling very dissatisfied with my life for the past few months, and cannot seem to find anything to fill the void. I seem to be unmotivated and don't know which direction to channel my energy, so I end up not doing much of anything and of course this makes me feel worse. Do you have any advice about what direction I should take or perhaps when I will find my way? Thank you. Born: Jul, 19 1960, 08:59 am, Stockton. Dear Cancer: Try something creative or keep yourself busy with a hobby or something you enjoy doing. This will help you get back on course. Dear Astrologer: Could you tell me what my rising sign is? What does the next year look like for love relationships? I have just finished a long term relationship with a Gemini (June 17, 1970 born Salt Lake City, UT)and am wondering if there is any chance for reconciliation. Born: Mar, 16 1971, 12:30 pm, Eglin Air Force Base. Dear Pisces: Your rising sign is Cancer and romance/relationship will certainly be your focus this year -- anything will be possible! Dear Astrologer: I was paralyzed from the shoulders down in an auto accident Sept. 11, 1995. I've suffered so many losses, I can't even begin to count. I'm working hard in physical therapy with very little improvement. I can't get any answers, medically or spiritually, about my physical condition in the future. 1996 was the roughest year of my life. What will 1997 bring for my health, both physically and mentally [the depression is taking it's toll]? Anything encouraging for me to be hopeful about in the new year? Born: Feb, 09 1968, 11:03 pm, Champaign. Dear Aquarius: This year will certainly be better than last year. Your health will improve and you will gain many new insights into your life and others. Your situation and attitude will be very different in 2 years from now. Find a professional with whom you can talk about your concerns to -- you will be happy with the results. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: what's in store for me this 1997 in terms of my profession, relationships (both family and romance), health and will i be moving to another place within the year because of work? thanks. Born: May, 27 1987, 09:30 am, manila. Dear Gemini: I see you meeting a partner through work. Your job will be very much on your mind this year. Dear Astrologer: I like a guy who I once went out with about 5 months ago. We broke up and moved on to different relationships since then. Now we both are single and I want him back and like him a lot. I don't know how he feels about me because he isn't big on showing emotions. We kissed New Year's Eve and ever since I've wanted him back. He knows this too but I can't tell how he feels. I know he doesn't want a serious relationship with anyone and neither do I but I can't tell if its just me who is attracted or not. What should I do? We see each other every day at school and all the time on weekends. Help please! Born: Jul, 08 1981, 12:00 pm, Nassawadox. Dear Cancer: Friendship is a great basis to any relationship! There is romance coming up for you but I cannot tell you if it is with your ex. Try not to be too available for him either. Dear Astrologer: Will my marriage and career (financially) turn around for the better? Born: Nov, 26 1962, 06:32 am, Spokane. Dear Sagittarius: Communication is what is needed now for you to progress to the next level in both career and relationship. You are coming up to a change so go with it. Dear Astrologer: I am a professional astrologer too... been plagued with bad inlaws we're now in a lawsuit over my children's inheirieance...Date set for March 13,1997... What do you think? tHANK YOU VERY MUCH Born: Dec, 30 1957, 03:56 pm, Rochester. Dear Capricorn: With the transiting stellium in your 8th house anything is possible! You have Uranus opposing Uranus close to the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction. Jupiter leads me to think that everything will be OK but may not be all that it seems with the Neptune influence. Jupiter is also squaring your moon which indicates the way you are feeling about this situation and reveals to me the power struggle. This is one of those milestones in life where you will appreciate it in hindsight. As March 13th is ruled by Neptune just make sure you have a clear case and you have all the details covered. Good luck! Dear Astrologer: Do I need to transfer to another comapny ? Born: Dec, 11 1975, 05:30 am, Manila. Dear Sagittarius: If you want to transfer because of money then the answer is yes. Dear Astrologer: I am extremely interested in pursuing a career as an opera singer. I take voice lessons with an international operatic soprano. I was wondering if I should pursue this goal, or should I get over it and settle for something more realistic? My only qualm about pursuing the operatic road is that artistic stars often have to give up love/companionship for their careers, and I'm not sure if I'm quite prepared to do that. Thank you for your help. Born: Jan, 21 1977, 12:00 pm, Stoughton. Dear Aquarius: What joy you will bring to the world by following your dream! You need to work on your self esteem and remain completely focused before reaping your rewards. Forget the excuses about love -- where there's a will there's a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment