Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Sagittarius:

Dear Astrologer: My partner is a quadruple Virgo (born Sept. 20, 1957 7:20 am in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Having met just 14 months ago, our coming together was extremely passionate and romantic. Now after 10 months of living together, we can't get along, seem always to fight and struggle for control. Is this relationship futile or should we keep trying? Born: Nov, 08 1953, 02:40 am, Columbia. Dear Scorpio: Your relationship is influenced by a lot of Mars energy (the God of War), hence the passion and the power. It is up to you to determine the type of relationship you want. As you have Mars in Libra you will be looking more for harmony and balance. Click here for more info. Dear Astrologer: Recently separated,(He is 4/5/69 1:59am Honolulu, HI), I would like to know what you see in terms of future relationships. For some reason, Scorpio moon men are always attracted to me, and I wonder why. (The ex drank too much). I am happy with having reached my educational and career goals but feel that a family is important. Please advise if you see any patterns that imply when and if another marriage may occur. Also, if you can, my son,(12/10/1991 12:24pm Honolulu); if you see anything to implicate how he'll fair with this situation. His chart is interesting, all planets are on or near the MC, and I've heard it implies luck in reaching career, spiritual, and higher goals. Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing what you see. Born: Dec, 21 1969, 09:34 pm, San Francisco. Dear Capricorn: There will be other relationships in the future but you need to give yourself some time to get over this one. As for Scorpio Moon men it looks like you are projecting your "stuff" onto them. You have a strong Neptune in Scorpio sitting on your IC so will feel fated toward these men too. Dear Astrologer: Help! I am completely obsessed with a man that is totally off limits. What is wrong with me? I am in a happy marriage, but I think of this man night and day. He is someone that I could never even have a hope of being with. Does it have something to do with his birth sign? He was born 08/10/54. Any advice? Born: Jul, 23 1968, 06: pm, Portland. Dear Leo: I think there is a part of you which is not being fulfilled. Take a closer look at your current relationship and be honest with yourself. Maybe it's the challenge of "forbidden fruit" which makes him so appealing too. Dear Astrologer: hi- i am completely bewildered by a painfully traumatic relationship I had with a woman many years ago. She does not want to speak to me . What could I have done to alienate her so thoroughly that I can not come to a resolution or at least talk with her so that I can feel better about it and that she may understand that I did the best I could and that she was and still is important to me? I wish the experience had never happened as she and I do not see each other as friendly and I was so thoroughly disillusioned and felt abandoned by her as well as a lost soul when she left. She turned me on to astrology and Eastern metaphysical thought and I have been confused ever since. I have her birth information she gave it to me a few years after she left. Thank you:) Born: Sep, 19 1957, 10:28 pm, Santa Monica. Dear Virgo: Look to the future and not the past. Let it go. You can only resolve the matter within yourself and not through making contact with her again. She has her own baggage to deal with. Learn from this experience. Dear Astrologer: I like your site...well done. I am a webmaster/digital imaging guru (so Im told). I have been on a path for the last 6 months to clean up some karmic debt/some personal issues that I dont like about myself/and general mental health improvement. All of this 'soul searching' and 'house cleaning' is based around the idea that I want a good life partner. To ready myself for this process. I dont think Im a good prospect for such an endeavor, however I do long for it... My question is this, what do you see in my future that MAY lead me to that partner, or to a partner that is within my field and that encompasses some of my better qualities...I know thats a tall order but any help you could give would be HELP. Thanks Born: Mar, 03 1964, 02:23 am, Otis Air Force Base. Dear Pisces: Thanks! You still have some work to do before you are open to relationship potential. This person may already be in your life. Be open to possibility. Dear Astrologer: Could you please advise me on the compatability between myself, a Virgo, and a Cancer woman who was also born in 1966. Greatly appreciated. Born: Sep, 17 1966, Toronto. Dear Virgo: You have not supplied all of your details so I must base your question on your sun signs only. Virgo and Cancer are compatible. They appreciate and understand each others intracacies. Overall, Earth (Virgo) and Water (Cancer) signs are compatible. For more info click here. Dear Astrologer: My wife and I have been married for over thirteen years. We have three children. For the past 7 years it has been rather rocky with divorce mentioned at various times. How compatible are we and do you think we will improve the relationship in the future or call it quits? Her birth info is 5/10 1962 at 11:47 am EST at 82W54 and 42N24. We are in counseling at this time but she is not taking it very serious saying the problem is me and not her. Any advice as to whether we can both be fulfilled in this relationship would be appreciated. Thank you. Born: Nov, 23 1950, 11:25 am, Detroit. Dear Sagittarius: You certainly are going through some major changes. This period will last until the end of this year. Overall you are compatible but are letting some issues block your communication. You may think she spends money to freely and she may feel you have too much control/power over her. I think she needs an outlet outside of the family to satisfy her own needs. Listen to what she has to say and try to understand why she blames you for the problems without getting too defensive. By seeing a counselor you have taken a step in the right direction. Dear Astrologer: I am married to a Capricorn man, dob 1/6/45 pm in Missouri. We have been married for 33 years. Although we have had some major conflicts, we have stayed together becuase of our children who are now grown and on their own. For the past four years I have developed a relationship with another man, a Virgo (dob 9/10/47 in St.Louis,MO). We have a wonderful friendship, are very close, and have been talking over the possibilities of a life together. After a long mental struggle of a life with the Capricorn man, I would welcome a life with the Virgo man to whom I feel more compatible. Would welcome your thoughts on this situation. Born: Jan, 26 1946, 10:52 pm, Washington. Dear Aquarius: Your Virgo will teach you many things about life. Your relationship is based on friendship and you share similar values while feeling at ease with him. I see a long term relationship. You have given everything you had to your family now it's time to give a little to yourself. Go for it! Dear Astrologer: I am 57 and had 6 bypasses and finishing my last year of college. Will I be able to return to work and start my new career in computer science? Born: Dec, 08 1939, : am, St. Louis. You will be able to return to the work force but things may not go according to plan. Be flexible and take it easy! You are now moving into another phase of your life so enjoy! Dear Astrologer: I have a feeling over a Taurus guy (4/21/77), but distance keeps us apart. He lives in Indonesia and I in California. He said he loves me, but I'm not so sure anymore since he'd never tried to contact me after I move to California. Anyway, we were never more than friends. Since then, it's been hard for me to get close to any other guy, for any reason because I feel tied to him. But when I finally do get close to someone, he is also a Taurus (4/26/75). I started to develop feelings for him, and it just blew me off when I found out that he's already care about another girl. They confuse me. Please help. Born: Jul, 29 1977, Jakarta. Dear Leo: Forget both of them. Give yourself a chance to settle into a new life. There will be others in your future who you will share a mutual respect and compatibility with.

No comments:

Post a Comment