Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Quarter on 10.9.97 @ 17 Sagittarius 23’

Once again, right on time, the ghosts of the ancestors begin rattling your DNA, forbidding you access to their string pulling domain. The front persons for this well known team are the priests & mullahs of traditional religion. Hey there! You’ve got the big sign - Pluto transiting through Sagittarius - Kali riding a mount called Holy Books. Brainwashing time, you betta believe! Have they got you by the short & curlies or are you too embarrassed to look. What a bind! They’ve got you all ways, so ashamed & guilty about your body you can’t even look for the chains you wear. Who me? Chains? What chains? What’s Captain Chaos raving about now? Sometimes I hate this job. Like going to dinner with the task of calling attention to the food stains, nasal hair, skin melanoma & the odour of flatulence. And all the participants want is to just look good, smell non-human & generally enhance their survival prospects. I really thought this project could be part holiday & now I’m getting the distinct impression that it’s not going to work out that way. I’m really reassured that I don’t have I don’t have a physical body or I’d probably have been lynched by now. I’m glad you humans know how to master only the physical body, or you could be really dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment