Saturday, June 6, 2009

3. How did you get started in this field?

I have been a professional astrologer since 1967. I became a financial astrologer in late 1987 after (a) reading about the 87 us market crash a year in advance (b) reading a story about andy krieger who made millions for bankers trust that year. I realized with a lightening flash of intuition (1) i could do at least that well or better using astrology and (2) astrology would get its mainstream acceptance through the markets. I then devoted the better part of the next two years learning. I traded real money - alternately winning and losing small fortunes. How? By staring at a live market screen and correlating astrological data to various market phenomena and making every trading misteak in the book at least three to four times!

No comments:

Post a Comment