Saturday, June 6, 2009

Q&A on Financial Astrology: 1. background information.

I am a financial astrologer and managing director of the astrologers fund. I have been involved in the markets since october 1987. I incorporated the astrologers fund on may 2, 1988 to take advantage of my forecast that ""the next day astrology would be in the news." The next day, May 3 the nancy regan story on astrology made a great sensation in the press and i was interviewed on tv and by press numerous times just that week! Since that time, i have maintained a precise and accurate record both in market timing and global stock selection that is second to none. These include the tokyo market crash, us mideast war, gold reaching $400, both mexican crises etc etc. What is the secret of my success? Obviously my use of astrology!

No comments:

Post a Comment