Saturday, June 6, 2009

8.Trading/investing is a highly competitive endeavor, what gives you an edge in the market?

(1) I HAD EXCELLENT MARKET MENTORS, (2) I AM A SAVVY, EXPERIENCED MARKET PROFESSIONAL, (3) MY HOROSCOPE PROMISES GREAT SUCCESS AS A MONEY MANAGER, AND (4) NATURALLY MY USE OF FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY PROVIDES QUITE AN EDGE. (a) It allows me to be prepared and profit from many market "surprises", earning "surprises", "unexpected" geo-political crises etc. (b) Because astrology is the study of timing, it allows me to minimize wastage of time premium whether i am right or wrong in my forecast. (c) Using astrology, i can "be there first'' - the trading motto of the astrologers fund. (d) Because i have access to fine technical and fundamental analysts and first rate trading partners, i use them to confirm investment strategies. Hence the astrologers fund investing motto; "always a stellar performance."

No comments:

Post a Comment