Friday, June 5, 2009

Andrea Mallis, Astrologer

As a sun sign Virgo, I created Virgo in Service at Your Service to offer my astrological knowledge to others. I studied with Vicki Noble at the Motherpeace School for the Shamanic Arts in Oakland, California and with Marcia Starck, author of Earth Mother Astrology. For three years I served as in-house astrologer at the acclaimed Gaia Bookstore in Berkeley. Currently I am an active member of both the Association for Astrological Networking (AFAN) and the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR). I offer a wide variety of astrological services that can enhance your professional as well as personal life path. These include birth charts(your natal strengths and potentials), transit charts(where the planets are currently and how that affects you) and chart comparisons (relationship readings between partners, co-workers and friends). I am available for in person consultations, phone sessions and can make tapes for long distance clients, and offer computerized astrological reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment