Monday, June 1, 2009

Astrological Insights into Personality

Author: Betty Lundsted Description: "This book was written because I have personally experience the possibilities for growth and awareness that can occur when astrological symbols are used as a tool for understanding the processes within an individual. I was so enthusiastic about what I learned about my own development as a result of exploring this symbolism, I started teaching what I knew. Because of the positive feedback from my students who developed exciting personal insights into their own needs, drives and motivations, I decided to share this information with people who might never come to New York to study with me." This first book by Betty Lunstead, a full time astrologer practicing in New York City since 1972, is a fresh and exciting contribution to the modern interpretation of the ancient art of science and astrology. Many of her clients, who gained a perspective of self through her readings, also attended her classes to develop a perspective of the people they lived and worked with. Astrological Insights Into Personality presents her class material in such an interesting and easily understood way that even the typesetter of the book was fascinated with it and predicts great success for it. Price: List: $14.95 -- Amazon.com Price: $13.45 -- You Save: $1.5 Binding: Paperback Publisher: Acs Pubns Publication Date: 10/1/80 ISBN: 0917086228 Reference number: B00522

No comments:

Post a Comment