Thursday, June 4, 2009

Greetings!

By creating this site, I hope to help people develop a greater understanding of astrology and demonstrate how astrology can be a priceless guide for all aspects of life. Although I include the daily horoscopes on the site, my aim is to take readers beyond the "Star Sign" or Sun Sign horoscopes we read in newspapers and magazines. You will find this site full of in-depth and interactive astrology information. A good place to start is here. Or, you can click here to read some feedback from people like you! I am a native of Sydney, Australia, and have studied astrology in Australia, the UK and the USA. My formal studies in astrology began with the College of Humanistic Astrology in Sydney. I am currently a member of the NCGR (National Center for Geocosmic Research), ISAR (International Society of Astrological Research), ISIS Institute, Astrological Society of Great Britain, Australian Association of Astrologers, and is an associate member of the American Federation of Astrologers. I began work on the Astrology.Net website in 1995. My strategy is to provide a website that guides visitors past daily horoscopes and basic sun sign information to instant, personalized and in-depth reports written in understandable language. I believe in leaving astrological jargon behind, and providing straight-forward, insightful information that everyone can use and enjoy. Astrology.Net offers daily horoscopes, in-depth information on astrology, a full range of interactive astrology content and reports, regularly updated commentary from professional astrologers worldwide, daily horoscopes, an advice column, birthday book and resource guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment