Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Astrologer:

I have started talking to a really great guy and I would like something to develop between us. The problem is we're both scared of a serious relationship. I have started checking into both our signs and moons and everything and we are very compatible (he's an Aries). How can we get over that fear so something magical can happen? Born: Dec, 20 1970, 05:07 pm, Bluefield. Dear Sagittarius: Start small, get to know each other a little better before talking about serious relationships. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Go for it. Dear Astrologer: I was called down to the front of the church as being a person who practiced witchcraft because I study astrology. I do not use it to replace God nor do I worship the planets or anything. I just want to know my weaknesses and how to make the most of my talents. I tried to commit suicide a little while ago. I feel worthless. I do not see too many refrences in the bible to astrology except in the book of Daniel where the king wanted the astrologers to interpret his dream; which they couldn't do because dreams interpretation is not part of astrology. Also , is the occult the same as astrology? Born: Jun, 24 1964, 04:30 am, Clovis. Dear Cancer: It makes me very sad to hear your story, especially as you have the right attitude toward Astrology and your personal religious beliefs. I put it down to a case of "fear of the unknown." What people don't know or understand or is out of their control must be bad. I was under the impression the church is there to support its devotees rather than ostracize them? Anyway, you have many talents and strengths and you are currently going through a change this is why it feels like a long and winding road -- there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have heard on quite a few occasions that the 3 wise men were Astrologers and there are various references to Astrology in the bible, although not obvious. Also, the word "occult" is used to describe the metaphysical and even new age practices. I personally do not use this term as I feel it has negative connotations and does not offer Astrology the justice it deserves. Astrology has been around longer than most religions. It is a study of the stars and planets -- one of God's many creations! Dear Astrologer: 6/10/97 Natal transits are: Mars square my; venus,uranus,and mercury, which are all conjunct in my first house, transiting jupiter is conjunct my midheven and sextile my natal jupiter in my seventh house, which is in opposition to the stellum I have in my first house. I have a new job and I have to move, whats up for me? Born: Jul, 06 1948, 03:18 am, Fort Worth. Dear Cancer: Self diagnosis is not always a good thing. You have neglected to mention transiting Venus conjuncting your Sun and Moon in the 2nd house of finance -- positive gains (although watch for the natal Neptune influence). You have natal Mars square your 1st house stellium anyway so I wouldn't expect you are going to be too unprepared for this transit. What you should be noticing about transiting Mars is that it is making an aspect called the Mars Return to your natal Mars. Sounds like you are going to be very busy in your new job which will be challenging but you'll be glad you made the decision. What more can I say about Jupiter on your MC except it supports the information I have just given you! Dear Astrologer: In March '95 I went into major depression. My marriage was falling apart, a counselor advised telling my husband about an affair I had 33 yrs. ago. He has not been able to forgive me. We've been working on this marriage for the past two years. He cannot tell me he loves me, but responds to my kisses, etc. The depression is better, but I suffer from chronic anxiety. Since he won't initiate anything I requested a trial separation. He will be leaving this weekend. I feel awful. I would like to know if this will work, and if he will return and our marriage of almost 40 years be saved? Born: Feb, 15 1940, 12:11 , Milwaukee. Dear Aquarius: Everything will work out. Your husband needs some time to recover from the hurt and shock he feels -- it's unfortunate something which happened so long ago has been dragged back up. You need to show him how much you really need him (as you have been doing). Start by reinventing your relationship. Date and court each other all over again. Dear Astrologer: I have always been into astrology, but recently received advice from a psychic online. They told me that my Prince Charming was soon to be, and that I already know this person. Does anything in my chart confirm this. I sure do hope so. Signed Ms. Lonely. I was born 7/13/52 at 1:40 AM, in Wilson, North Carolina, some astrologers say I am Tauras rising, some say Gemini. I fit Gemini. Could you clear this up for me also. Thanks, Born: Jul, 13 1952, 01:40 am, Wilson. Dear Cancer: Self diagnosis is not usually an accurate or a recommended practise. You are a Taurus rising but your Sun sits in the house of Gemini. This is why you can relate to Gemini characteristics. Also, there is a potential for romance but this person will have a strong control over you. Dear Astrologer: It seems that since I broke up with my ex more than 2 1/2 years ago, my love life has been awful. It's like every guy I'm interested in isn't into me, lives far away, moves away after I meet him, or has a significant other. Why have the stars decreed that I not have someone in my life, and how long is this going to last? Born: Mar, 02 1971, 04:30 pm, Pensacola. Dear Pisces: The stars or any other force haven't done anything to you! You have placed your ex on a pedestal and no one else can compare or is unobtainable etc... It's time for you to take responsibility for yourself and what you bring into your life and stop blaming outside forces for something which is your own free will. Get on with your life and forget your ex -- you'll be amazed at the outcome. Dear Astrologer: I am married to a Pisces(Feb. 28, 1948) since Feb. 20, l971. We have had great times and some pretty bad times. We are doing well now, but I am involved with someone long distance Dec. 10. My high school sweetheart also stays in touch with me. I feel love for each in a different way. How can this be? Born: Mar, 04 1948, 04:30 pm, Ft. Benning. Dear Pisces: We can love many different people on various levels. There is no rule which specifies we must only love one person (and I'm not talking about marriage). I feel the more people we love in our lives the greater the (karmic) rewards. I'm also not referring to just romantic love either. Dear Astrologer: Hi, I'm hoping you can clear this up for me. I was born on 10/23/77. Am I a Libra or Scorpio? It's seems every horoscope I read tells me a different thing and I'm beginning to get astrologically confused!! Born: Oct, 23 1977, 01:57 , London. Dear Libra: You are a definately a Libra! Dear Astrologer: Me & my boyfriend have been together for a good while and we are talking about marriage. He is 22 & I am 15 he dropped out of high school & my parents don't think he will provide me a good future I really love him & he treats me really good I respect my parents but I want to be with the person I want to be with. What should I do..? Born: Oct, 29 1981, 07:02 am, St. Clair. Dear Scorpio: You are looking at your situation in only one way. Think of other alternatives. Why do you have to get married so soon??? Why not work on a compromise so everyone is happy? Your parents only want what is best for you. I see a happy lasting relationship once you have completed your studies and are old enough to get married without seeking the permission of your parents. Dear Astrologer: Me and my girlfriend have been dating 7 months. We love each other alot. But recently I found out she might be pregnant. I'm not the father (I know this for sure). But don't know what to do. I'm 15 and she's 14. Help me please. Born: Nov, 14 1981, 03:30 am, Denver. Dear Scorpio: You need to talk to a professional asap . Try your school counselor or an older relative you can trust. The phone book has services listed (in the front) which offer the type of help you are looking for too. You first need to determine if she is pregnant and then plan your actions steps. Time is the critical factor in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment